Saturday

Sunny's Pizza- Veyo, Utah

Sunny's Pizza
Veyo, Utah 
435-275-6170


I figured I would do a food review of a new place that is in my neighborhood. If you live in Veyo, there is now a Pizza place. It is located at the intersection of Spanish Trails on the same side as the Spanish Trails Station.


I am not a huge fan of pizza, but wanted to try this place and if you live in Veyo, you may know that there is no place that delivers. It is really nice that there is a delivery place now in Veyo. If you want to be sure if they deliver to your area, you might want to call the number I provided at the top. We ordered two pizzas. the first was the Sausage, Mushroom and Black Olive. If I am going to have a pizza, this is usually my number one choice. We also ordered a two topping of Sausage and Pepperoni.

Normally my stomach does not handle the pizza sauces to well and I am sick for the night. But this was not the case with this pizza. It isn't overloaded with sauce, but they offer very generous toppings. I'm not sure what kind of crust they use, but tastes like sour dough to me.  They make their own dough which is probably why it tasted so good and all pizzas and sauces are made from scratch and they use only the freshest of veggies and meats... I have yet to try the pasta dishes, I am sure they will be a winner...

My friends came over the following day and shared in the leftovers... The pizzas will more than fulfill that hunger spot in your tummy... Jenn and Scott really liked the pizza as well and when they come to visit, we would have to be sure to order from Sunny's.

They also have dine in and they offer Pepsi Products as well... Another plus in my book. I am going to have to order the Buffalo Wing Pizza the next time and the Chicken Alfredo Pasta.

They offer a variety of pizza options and sauces from what their flyer says: Call for Prices


Tomato: 
  • Pepperoni
  • Sausage, Mushroom and Black Olive
  • Canadian Bacon and Pineapple
  • Sausage, Pepperoni, Bacon, Ground Beef, and Italian Sausage

Alfredo:

  • Baby Spinach, Red Bell Peppers, Mushroom, Kalamata Olives, and Feta
  • Baby Spinach, Fajita Chicken, Mushrooms, and Diced Tomatoes
Pesto:

  • Baby Spinach, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts, Kalamata Olives, and Pine Nuts

Buffalo Wing:

  • Fajita Chicken, Blue Cheese and Green Onions

Sweet & Tangy BBQ: 

  • Pulled Pork, Pineapple, Mandarin Oranges
Sunny's Pasta: 
  • Chicken Alfredo- Rotini Pasta, Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce, Baked Chicken, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese. 
  • Italian Sausage- Rotini Pasta, Marinara Sauce, Italian Sausage, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese
  • Veggie Marinara- Rotini Pasta, Black Olives, Mushrooms, Red Bell Peppers, Garlic, Diced Tomato Marinara Sauce, Mozzarella, and Parmesan Cheese. 
Overall Experience: 

Cleanliness: The actual restaurant seemed very clean, I was only in there a few minutes to get a flyer
Service: They delivered my pizzas and they were warm and he didn't take forever to get me my food. 
Prices: Comparable to other places. I thought they were decently priced and the food was worth what I paid.

Other: I think this place is worth a try and they seem very friendly and willing to go out of their way. I will be adding to this when I order the pasta dishes in the future... So if you are headed to Diamond Valley, Enterprise, Pine Valley or just out for a drive. Stop in and have a hot pizza, pasta or ? As a added note to me, be kind and tip. Usually places like this don't get reimbursed for their gas. 

1 comment:

  1. You should have added that Zuriah who doesnt like pepperoni and sausage ate a whole piece herself.

    ReplyDelete