Friday

Carl's Jr/Green Burrito


1624 W Sunset Blvd
Saint George, UT 84770 
Mon-Sat:6am - 11pm, Sun:7am - 10pm 

My grandson and I decided to go to Carl's Jr after he got out of preschool... Normally on Weds I will pick him up from school and take him out and then take him to Karate lessons...  This week was no different... Except he wanted to go to Carl's Jr since they are fast... That was not the case at all... 
As soon as we walked in, I was thinking it would be pretty fast since there was only one other family there and they were already eating... NOPE! I was wrong... They were slower than I expected... There was 3-4 employees there... One was sweeping and not sure what the others were or weren't doing... We ordered a kids meal for him... And I ordered a basic bacon cheeseburger... Nothing fancy... I also had a Diet Coke... They do have other options for fountain drinks if you aren't a Coke drinker like me... 
Eventually we got our food with about 5 minutes to spare... My grandson gets out of school at 3:15 and we had arrived a few minutes after that... We had to leave around 10 till 4 to get him to karate lessons... That will tell you how long it took to get our order... I was a bit ticked by this time... In my opinion cold fries are nasty and inedible... And that's how I would have taken pictures of the food, but it took so long and we had to rush... My grandson got to take 2 bites out of his food and that was about it... 
I do want to give credit to the one off of I15 and and the mall area... They have much faster service and I have never had a problem with that location...
I did try to the Green Burrito and I don't see what the big deal is about them... If I want a good burrito or one somewhat good and have little time, I will go to Taco Time on St. George Blvd or Taco Bell on Sunset... I'm not much for fast food and this is where JJ wanted to go... Let's say that this GG will over ride that option next time, lol... 
I would have to give this a thumbs down review... Unless something changes drastically, this is a location I wouldn't go to again... Just my opinion... 

No comments:

Post a Comment