Sunday

Veyo Pies- Veyo Utah

24 S. Main Street, Veyo, UT 84782 · Get Directions
435-574-2132
http://www.veyopies.com/
Facebook Page
Open until 7:30 pm
Mon - Sat: 9:00 am-7:30 pm
Sun: 9:00 am-6:00 pm

Oh my goodness... How to even begin with this food review? If you like pies, the drive out to Veyo Pies in Veyo Utah is more than worth the trip... On their website this is how they described their wonderful pie place in Veyo... Veyo Pies is a full line bakery located in Veyo, UT that has evolved from over 25 years of pie making experience! They offer a wide selection of Cream Pies, Fruit Pies, and Pastries. Our dough is made from scratch, hand rolled, and wonderfully flaky.

When I went in I ordered the Coconut Cream Pie... There is a huge variety, but since I was the one picking out, I got my favorite... You can't go wrong when you go into Veyo Pies... Never have I had bad service or a yucky pie, donuts or coffee... One nice perk too is that if you don't want to buy a whole pie, you can get your favorite by the slice...  

My piece of coconut cream pie was the perfect balance of sweetness and cream... You can tell that they make their own crusts... They are perfectly flaky and not mushy... I have gotten pies where the bottoms are all nasty and mushy and that is just gross... 
I may even venture into Veyo Pies during Christmas and try one of their homemade mince meat pies... I can't stand mince meat... But after hearing theirs is homemade and not from the jar I may give one slice a try... 

I brought a Mountain Berry to my friend since she and her husband will drive to Veyo just for the pies at Veyo Pies... I asked her how her pie was and she seemed very pleased... I shared a couple pieces of my coconut cream with her as well... My husband was wondering where his pie was at... He was on the road, so guess his piece is gone... Good thing Veyo pies is just down the street from my house... Makes it really nice... 

If you decide you want an awesome pie and want to find Veyo Pies, you can't miss it... Veyo is located about 15 to 20 miles Northwest of St. George on SR 18 on the left hand side... They have a huge red sign out front that you can't miss... If you miss it, then there may be a problem... 

They posted this on their website for your information... We do not bake every item on our menu everyday. Please call to find out if we have the pie you want.  Our business is doing great thanks to you, our customers! To place orders please call us at 435-574-2132. For large or special orders we will appreciate it greatly if you place an order at LEAST 1 day ahead of the pick up time! They are also taking orders for Thanksgiving and the deadline to get your orders in are November 15th...


No comments:

Post a Comment