Sunday

Sunny's Pizza- Veyo Utah

12 North Main, Veyo, UT 84782
435-275-6170

Open until 9:00pm
Mon - Sat: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Sun: 9:00 - 1:00pm

This is the second food review I have done for Sunny's Pizza... They have evolved into more than an ordinary pizza joint... Even though there wasn't anything ordinary about them before...

The Mini Mushroom, Olive and Sausage Pizza
My husband and I went over for dinner and I ordered the mini mushrooms, black olive and sausage pizza. I was expecting it to be like the personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut... OH not even close...

The pizza was about 8 slices of oooey gooey goodness... It was enough for two people easily... And what is nice is that it was only 5 bucks... The crust is hand tossed and the ingredients are fresh... What was nice about the pizza is that it wasn't dripping with oil and the crust was crunchy... It was perfectly done!

My husband had the Chicken Alfredo... We were expecting it to be a decent sized plate of pasta... OH not even close again... It was enough to feed a couple people too... My husband loved it... It was perfectly browned to perfection and the cheese was perfect also... They didn't skimp on the ingredients... My husband had to take his to go and he had enough left over for another meal. If you decide to order the Hamburger, Fries and Drink special, you will notice that the fries aren't your typical fries either... This will be an item I will try the next time I go there...
Biscuits and Gravy
They serve breakfast as well... So we had to give that a whirl... The food is all freshly made and the biscuits and gravy were excellent... My husband is not a big fan of hash-browns... But what he said was that their hashbrowns tasted like what I make... When I make hash-browns, I shred them into the pan... I never use frozen potatoes... He enjoyed his breakfast...

Let me warn you though... If you are expecting your food out in a few minutes, you might as well go to McDonalds... This place is run by couple guys who take pride in serving fresh food and they don't do it at a speedy pace... They want it done right and they want you to be happy with your food... You pay for what you get and what you get here is good homemade food... They also deliver to the area around Veyo... They are the only place I know of that does this... Oh and BTW... They serve Pepsi products... A major plus in my book...
Chicken Alfredo
Overall Experience: This is one of the places that you have to drive a ways to get too, but it's worth the drive... When you walk into the place it isn't anything fancy... It is the kind of place you would expect to find in a small town... What set's them apart is this place is in a small town, but they offer big city taste...You won't go wrong when going to Sunny's Pizza... You will not go away hungry...

5 comments:

  1. This makes me want to take a drive to Sunny's Pizza! Sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are worth the trip... Check them out and tell them Southern Utah Food Reviews sent you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good place to try the next time our family is in the area. We live out of state and it's nice to be able to see what an area offers so we can plan out our trip and dining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pizza is the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took my family out to Sunnys Pizza, it is a good two hour drive from my place, but well worth the drive. The service was great and the food was awesome. We had several types of pizza, the crust, I was told was an old family recipe, " top secret". Thats the secret to their awsome pizza. The crust has an awesome flavor that I've never tasted in a pizza. I highly recomend Sunnys Pizza. Oh, and by the way, their prices are very reasonble.

    ReplyDelete