Friday

Quizno's Sunset Corner


This location is now closed...  
Was sad to see this one go...  

It wasn't to the fault of the management, however they got caught up in the closing of the corporate store closings... It was nice having Quiznos for the 5 months that it was there...

Yes! St. George, Utah has a Quiznos once again. Quiznos strives to make bold, toasty, delicious sub sandwiches to fill your tummy and not break the bank.

Today I went to the Quizno's located at 1901 N Bluff, St. George Utah. You will find it nestled next to the Bajio's and not far from Stadium 8.

As I entered the restaurant, the first thing I noticed was the happy faces on each employees face. I entered the order here line and after looking over the menu board, I decided on the new Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and had them add some sauce to it. That was because I like my Buffalo Chicken hot, I don't want a chicken that is going to threaten and not deliver. This sandwich was not a easy fight, but I won, when my eyes can water from a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, I can say it was AWESOME... It was not wimpy at all...



My grandson had the free, did you hear me "FREE" Kidz Meal... Just that alone made it all worthwhile and he enjoyed his ham and cheese sub with a chocolate chip cookie that had him licking his fingers. When you purchase one regularly priced meal, you get a Kidz Meal for FREE... Yep, I said FREE... I love that word... It just rolls off your tongue so well...

Quiznos is good, but this location is GREAT! Good food combined with terrific service makes this Quiznos exceptional! The store is very clean, and is extremely welcoming. When you walk through the door, they make sure to know that they want you there and you are family.

They do offer the $5.00 large subs and that is pretty nice... I only thought Subway did that, but I learned something new while sitting there. And anyone who has read my reviews also knows that I am not a coke drinker... So this is a major touch down for me... They have Pepsi products... OH YEAH!

Some of the things you will find on their menu is delicious soups. I would recommend the Broccoli Cheddar. They also have Sammies, Bullets, Torpedo's, Salads and various sizes of gourmet subs and menu items that are under 500 calories... You will also find many variety of chips, cookies and other drinks available in their cooler. If you like cookies, you should try them heated up... They taste like they came right out of the oven, delicious.

On Mondays it will be family night and they will be offering family friendly movies and activities... It will begin at 6:00pm...

Sandie's Rating System:

Product Quality: Very Good
Price- Low-Moderate
Location: 1091 N Bluff #101
Hours: Monday through Thursday 10am-9pm, Fri-Sat 10am-10pm and Sundays 11am-8pm
Contact: 435-688-8292
Service: Very good and personal
Speed: Considering they are new, I was very surprised by how fast they are.
Cleanliness
- Very Clean
Atmosphere- I really liked it there. It was laid back and casual. Not fast paced and stressed out.

Overall Experience: I am happy to see that there is another choice for subs in St. George. They offer catering and they are willing to go out of their way to make their customers happy. I will personally be going back again, and since kids eat free, it will be a cost effective choice for me and serving Pepsi is a major plus.

6 comments:

  1. An added note to those who read this blog... The prices have changed on some things and they no longer offer the Kids Eat Free... But they are a great place to go for lunch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me add a note to this..> As of Feb1st, 2011 this location has been closed to to Corporate closing all corporate locations and unfortunately this one fell under the knife... It was and is unfortunate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food Reviews.....Understand a new deli and sandwich shop is headed to St. George, an honest to goodness mom and pop place, not a franchise. Coming from back east is Ronnie Pastrami's Deli and Catering. They feature incredible, well stuffed deli sandwiches and subs, plus giant salads, Cuban Sandwiches, meatball sandwiches, Philly Steak and Cheese, a light breakfast menu, soups and so much more. They will also deliver. Can't wait. Also heard that their website will be up soon with the full menu and catering items too. www.ronniepastramisdeli.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to check it out and do a review on it... Do you have the address for it?

    ReplyDelete