Tuesday

Ernestos Mexican Restaurant - St. George, Utah


Ernesto's is located in the Phoenix Plaza. Phoenix Plaza is located on Sunset and Valley View Drive. I warn you though parking can be a pain at times. But worth it... I really enjoy going to Ernesto's. Alot times you can find coupons in the Value Pak or one of the local papers. Not sure on the name of the paper though.


Today I had the #22. It is a Enchilada and Tamale with beans and rice. I also had a Horchata ( Rice Milk Drink). My main course was $8.50. Each meal comes with free chips and home made salsa. They also offer alcohol and non- alcohol drinks... They serve coke products and Ice/Sweet tea. I am a Diet Pepsi drinker. That is the only drawback for us... At least they offer Ice Tea and the never fail water(which is the wise choice). I'm not always so wise though,lol.


Sandie's Rating System:


Product Quality
- Very Good
Price- Reasonable
Location- Somewhat Easy
Service- Excellent
Speed - Excellent
Cleanliness- Very Clean
Atmosphere- Inviting... Not over the top, but fun

Final Thought- You feel like family when you go to Ernesto's. The food is worth the price and you will come out with a full belly... The Image of the people, is the owners of Ernesto's.
Next Review: JB's Restaurant

8 comments:

  1. I love Ernestos. Their tacos are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried them before. Hmmm, not sure why that is,lol. But I will have to the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ernestos is great and has a wonderful atmosphere. Lunch sound great. HINT hint. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we that is a hint we should do something about :) But the thing, should we go before or after Jessica gets here, lol

    Oh, BTW, tell Scott thanks for coming over to help with the treadmill. I really appreciate your help...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe wait till Jess gets here so we can all go together. That way the kids can sit next to each other and stare at each other. You know babies are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, That would be a good idea. I am sure she is thinking about her shredded beef chimichanga right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum.......... I love Ernesto's chimichanga's! Why can't they have good authentic mexican food here or maybe I can get a magic wand and zap some Ernesto's to my house that would be good also. I LOVE ERNESTO'S.... My all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if that will work, lol But you can give it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete